Pre-Preg Water Curable Composite for Pipeline Repair & Reinforcement
The Syntho-Glass® XT system is a unique pre-impregnated, bi-directional composite used to repair and reinforce both internal and external corrosion on pipelines or structures.
Our pre-impregnated system ensures proper fiber-to-resin content ratios which are crucial for reliable performance.
- Pipeline integrity
- Transmission and distribution pipelines
- Oil and gas risers
- Girth welds on vessels and pipelines
- Elbows, tees, and flanges
- Process piping: chemicals, oil, gases, water, and steam
- Atmospheric corrosion
- Water-activated polyurethane resin reduces composite preparation time by over 50%
- Installation in wet, rainy, or submerged environments ensures ease of application in virtually any situation
- Simplicity and flexibility permit application to irregular shapes and geometries, while eliminating diameter specific inventory
- Full factory engineering consultation and support, ensuring safe and successful repairs