Up to 300psi Leak Sealing Clamp
The Composite-Clamp™ is made with powder coated carbon steel and is supplied with an internal rubber patch for ease of leak sealing. Clamps measure 3.5” in width and are available in lengths designed for diameters ranging from 2” through 8”. Using NRI’s convenient “clamp linking design,” several clamps can be linked together to form a clamp for pipe diameters up to 24”.
- Leak sealing
- Ideal for use with NRI’s engineered composite repair systems
- 5 clamp sizes using NRI’s clamp link technology for up to 24” OD pipe
- Ductile and conformable steel
- Seals leaks up to 250 psi (17.2 bar) live pressure
- Very low profile making composite overwrap easy