EUROPE • ASIA • AFRICA
WHEN SHUTDOWN IS NOT AN OPTION
Since 1982, hundreds of companies worldwide have trusted NRI to solve their infrastructure rehabilitation needs. Our nonmetallic composite solutions deliver unparalleled product performance in this highly specialized field. NRI has true global reach that ensures we consistently supply the right products, people and services, anywhere in the world.
PROVIDING EXPERT INSTALLATION SERVICES ON OFFSHORE ASSETS
NRI Technicians or approved contractors trained by NRI University can complete installation projects from start to finish including permit to work, Tool Box talk, QA/QC checks, surface preparation, installation and completion of project paperwork, daily progress reports.
PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Surface Preparation
- Composite Installation
- Leak Sealing
- Mechanical Enclosures/Engineered Clamps
- Stop Gap Clamps
- Injectable Composite Leak Repair
- Unique Coating Applications
- Structural Repairs
- Roof and Blast Wall Repairs
- Rope Access Technicians
24-HOUR FAST RESPONSE
- Full specification and design calculations (ASME PCC-2/ISO 24817) from our team of engineers available 24/7 most often within two hours of receiving defect details
- Same or next day delivery of materials from UK centre
- DG packing and supporting documentation to allow fast mobilisation by sea or air
CUSTOM SOLUTIONS FOR EVERY REPAIR
What is your specific composite need?
Gather the necessary data to perform defect analysis through an engineering assessment form (EAF).
Does the proposed scenario fall within the scope of an Engineered Composite Repair (ECR) System’s capabilitites?
ECR material selection, repair thickness and length 0 calculated based on ASME and/or ISO standards.
A report is provided detailing the product, repair and installation specifications.
Installation training and onsite support to ensure ASME requirements.
Ensure that the repair and installation meet the physical criteria necessary to regain the integrity of the pipe.