This product is recommended for use as part of a NRI composite system. Please contact NRI distributor or manufacturer for complete details.
Designed to stop leaks in pipes that cannot be shut down, this strong and versatile rubber tape can stop a leak at up to 60 psi.
- Repair of pipes under pressure up to 60 psi
- Sealing of pipe joints under pressure
- Available in a variety of sizes to match different diameter pipes
- Strong and versatile
- Available in a variety of roll sizes
- Standard in Syntho-Glass® UP Kits
For NRI's full range of testing on the Pressure Sealing Rubber Tape, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A vinyl tape is fused into one end of the rubber tape allowing it to stick to the pipe while it is under pressure. Once wrapping has begun, continue to wrap directly over the leak so that the rubber tape pushes back onto itself. This method will ensure that the rubber tape consistently applies greater and greater pressure to the pipe, thus sealing the leak.
* This product is recommended for use as part of a NRI composite system. Please contact NRI distributor or manufacturer for complete details.